Evacuation Chair Training Course
Evacuation chair enables a simple, safe and effective method of stairway descent for the disabled and mobility impaired, requiring at least two able-bodied persons to evacuate a person with special needs in an emergency.
Employees need to be trained (people handling) in the use of evacuation chair training, usually fire wardens.
First-Aide Health And Safety Ltd can assist you in meeting your legal requirements with our qualified fire safety instructors as well as qualified manual / people handling instructors.
Contents of course are:
- Introduction to Abrasive Wheels
- Health and Safety Legislation, i.e. 2005 Act and 2007-2016 Regulations,
- Abrasive Wheel types
- Wheel Storage, Wheel types and markings
- Examination & testing
- Abrasive Wheel Selection – Testing and mounting of new wheel(‘s)
- Inspection, labelling and recording.