We specialise in the delivery of event management plans (EMP’s) regarding safety at outdoor markets & events.
We have extensive experience in working at family summer festivals in:
- The Dublin Docklands
- The Annual River Liffey Swim
- The Dun Laoghaire Harbour Swim.
Work undertaken includes:
- Representing promoters and organisers at meetings with local authorities and emergency services during the planning stages and during any de-brief meeting
- Development of audience profiles
- Preparation of the draft Event Management Plan for presentation to the relevant local authority and Health Services Executive along with appropriate certificates, e.g. fire retardant certificates for gazebo’s.
- Organisation of experienced staff to the event to oversee safety and deal with issues arising
- Advice and guidance on fire safety and the management of concessions and contractors relevant to safety requirements.
Usually taking place over several days including weekends and involving camping, music festivals present a formidable challenge when it comes to the delivery of safety, particularly the safety of attendees.
At First Aide Health and Safety Ltd we have the necessary safety experience to deliver safety for all at such events, and with appointed safety officers can help resolve problems as they arise not only during the planning stages with local authorities, but also throughout the duration of the festival itself.
Our consultants can be present throughout the festival, working closely with the event organisers, promoters, security, Gardaí and local authorities to identify issues and resolve them.
More recent family events and festivals include:
- Dublin Docklands Summer Festival
- Christmas Kingdom, Weston Airport
- Family Festival of Fun, Malahide Castle
- Family Festival of Fun, St Anne’s Park,
- Family Festival of Fun, Santry,
- Family Festival of Fun, Rush
- Family Festival of Fun, Skerries
1 Mayor Street Upper
086 822 1338 | 087 954 0842