At First-Aide Health and Safety Ltd, we aim to provide all our clients with bespoke health and safety training courses, specific to their particular needs. Our instructors specialise in fire safety, fire engineering and health & safety training courses.
The abrasive wheels training course is legally required under the revised health, safety and welfare at work 2007-2016 regulations. This includes either fixed (e.g. Bench grinders) or portable (e.g. angle grinders, Consaws) abrasive wheels.
Contents of course are;
- Introduction to Abrasive Wheels
- Health and Safety Legislation, i.e. 2005 Act and 2007-2016 Regulations,
- Abrasive Wheel types
- Wheel Storage, Wheel types and markings
- Examination & testing
- Abrasive Wheel Selection – Testing and mounting of new wheel(‘s)
- Inspection, labelling and recording.
Talk to us regarding your needs.