At First-Aide Health and Safety Ltd, we aim to provide all our clients with bespoke health and safety training courses, specific to their particular needs. Our instructors specialise in fire safety, fire engineering and health & safety training courses.
Courses can be bespoke because of the difference in risks from one business to another, for example the training required for a chemical warehousing is totally different to the risks within an office block.
Our instructors are Chartered Members of IOSH and have qualifications in educational presentations.
An example of the topics covered are;
- Safety and health legislation
- Safety representatives and their role in safety consultation via the safety committee
- Communication skills for the safety representative and safety committee, e.g. intranet, e-newsletters, notice boards etc
- Hazard identification, carrying out risk assessments and appropriate control measures
- Compilation of the safety statement
- Carrying out safety and health inspections, the role of HSA Inspectors